Free Shipping Forever - That's right folks. Free shipping & no surprises when you checkout. | CLICK NOW TO VIEW OUR HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES

"Don't Tread On Me" Glencairn Whisky Glass – Set of 4
"Don't Tread On Me" Glencairn Whisky Glass – Set of 4

"Don't Tread On Me" Glencairn Whisky Glass – Set of 4

Regular price $ 64.00 Sale

Set of 4 Glasses

Our exclusive "Don't Tread On Me" Glencairn whisky glass (aka the Gadsden Flag) is the ideal way to enjoy a sip of your favorite bourbon while letting the world know you're an American patriot that's committed to spreading the bourbon gospel.

Designs are laser etched onto the world famous Glencairn whisky glass by our partner, Etched Laser Art, and will be shipped directly to you within 3-4 business days of placing your order.

Price per set of 4 glasses includes all shipping and handling within the United States.