Weller Stagg '16 Bar Set

$ 48.00

The election may be over but it's not too late to show your support of the only ticket that will never let you down. Our exclusive Weller Stagg '16 bar set has everything you need to show your support for a "Full Proof America". Order today and help us spread the bourbon gospel!

Designs are laser etched onto the world famous Glencairn whisky glass, a Stozle New York 11oz rocks glass and an 8oz flask by our partner, Etched Laser Art, and will be shipped directly to you within 3-4 business days of placing your order.

Price per bar set includes all shipping and handling within the United States.

Related products