Weller Stagg 2016 T-Shirt

$ 27.50

If you're disappointed in this year's presidential election choices we invite you to join us in pledging support for the Weller Stagg 2016 ticket. Together, they've been delivering a "full proof America" for years while respecting the concepts of tradition, consistency, and exceptional taste.

Help us spread the bourbon gospel and support Weller Stagg 2016 by purchasing this one-of-a-kind campaign t-shirt. It's the only campaign t-shirt that you can wear proudly in public and who knows, folks might just buy you a drink as a result. Even better, since your Scotch-loving friends don't have a horse in the US presidential race buy them one as well.

Printed on Next Level Premium fitted short-sleeve 100% combed cotton crew shirts, our shirts offer extreme softness, 1x1 baby rib-knit set in collar, tear-away label and a fit that is perfect for all body types.

Please note that these shirts are more form fitting than a Gildan shirt so please order up a size if you're concerned about overall fit.

Related products