Free Shipping Forever - That's right folks. Free shipping & no surprises when you checkout.

Weller Stagg 2016 – Men's T-Shirt
Weller Stagg 2016 – Men's T-Shirt
Weller Stagg 2016 – Men's T-Shirt
Weller Stagg 2016 – Men's T-Shirt
Weller Stagg 2016 – Men's T-Shirt

Weller Stagg 2016 – Men's T-Shirt

Regular price $ 27.50 Sale

NOTICE: We're not able to print and sell these anymore because Buffalo Trace said we were infringing on their trademark. We're not sure if that's right but we don't have the money to have a lawyer settle it for us. But we have some left and we can give them away to our Patreon sponsors. Check out our "Wear It Proud" sponsor level for the details.

If you're disappointed in this year's presidential election choices we invite you to join us in pledging support for the Weller Stagg 2016 ticket. Together, they've been delivering a "full proof America" for years while respecting the concepts of tradition, consistency, and exceptional taste.

Help us spread the bourbon gospel and support Weller Stagg 2016 by purchasing this one-of-a-kind campaign t-shirt. It's the only campaign t-shirt that you can wear proudly in public and who knows, folks might just buy you a drink as a result. Even better, since your Scotch-loving friends don't have a horse in the US presidential race buy them one as well.

Printed on Next Level Premium fitted short-sleeve 100% combed cotton crew shirts, our shirts offer extreme softness, 1x1 baby rib-knit set in collar, tear-away label and a fit that is perfect for all body types.

Please note that these shirts are more form fitting than a Gildan shirt so please order up a size if you're concerned about overall fit.